Wednesday, February 08, 2012

last year's 18th birthday


 ordinary but awesome.
ordinary for not having that super fab and spectacular party that i ever had
 its a simple party like other ordinary day who celebrates their 18Th birthday minus the venue, program, dress, cakes, photographs, 18 treasure, 18 candles and 18 roses..

i always dreamed or imagine having a real birthday party that blast out my guest from the event or even surprise in a beautiful place because its my birthday,
having that cool venue, awesome concept and an amazing day.

here's my documentary event during my 18th birthday..

officially 18 at age 

thank you red ribbon cake for its delicious taste


Happy birthday to me:)



cook done and the preparation was done, just waiting for my visitors to come..



slicing my yummy cake yum yum yum!


  
pancit and pinoy style sphaghetti



that's my niece ruining my cake..



and i was annoyed with my niece..


during preparation and at that part i'm cooking spaghetti, 
with my cousin jessmin.


with cousin ate ella, nieces sugar and baby ice


with some visitor friends
left to right:
gelah, jan, cham, gianylle, mera, me kyong, honey.


left to right:
aymi, honey, kyong, jan, me, gianylle, mera and cham
eating time.



the 18th birthday that i didn't feel the essence of celebration because without my sister and my mother,
weird celebration that i have,
not that so special but kinda okay,
AND! i really want to go back celebrating my 18th birthday meaningfully..
but i guess time wont consider me to go back...
But at least i was so THANKFUL because of God, who give me another year to spend.
saying goodbye to childhood is a sad part for me..
but for me the most special was when i became a lady..





IAYAM,
ading,


No comments:

Post a Comment