Thursday, October 08, 2009

Red Ribbon | Cookies and cream with Oreo

Red Ribbon is sure thing a pleasure of every bit and taste to every people, the balance of sugar to its sweetness, every coated layer of Creamy cookies and cream filled with real chocolate cookie chunks between layers of vanilla and chiffon cakes, topped with whole OREO cookies. you just can't recall its flavour to brighten up your day and it will surely like it to your taste buds.  Yumm....






HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE LING!
FR: ADING






It was last month since my sister celebrate her twenty-first birthday, since it's her birthday and my birthday gift for her is Red Ribbon Cookies and Cream. At that time we were at the G mall to buy some ingredients for the  spaghetti coz my cousins and aunties request me to cook so I do it so. passing through the Red Ribbon store and said to my sister "ahh.. kawawa kanamam ate ko wala kang cake" and then I actually bought it for a surprise.(na gastos ko yung money ko for buying my project and then na punta sa cake)any way it's a satisfactory of a good taste (naka ilang slice nga ko e.^_^) well  as a sister I love her even she is mean to me and I also understand her situation for being a mean to me at times..





1 comment:

  1. panget n pag kuha ku jan..
    kc panget din un ilaw..
    kualng.. sa light.. edit namn un isa jan..
    amff..

    ReplyDelete