Wednesday, September 23, 2009

miserable

Some how, some where these mind of mine bothers me a lot of misunderstanding and thinking stuff, somehow their are times that we are about to strive our selves for our own good; sacrifice is a big reasons why we keep falling apart I know I do some of it but I realize those things worth mistakable. I've been one of those people says "Single and happy" but through my words, deeds, emotions and action whether I'm laughing and smiling around my friends you just can't see the word HAPPY IN THE SINGLE. undefine feelings isin't it

I know some EMOs are sick of crying in one place, punching those silly walls nothing to do without it, and also laceration. I know what they feel and felt for their love and fight the love they've given but I'm not one of those EMOs punching stupidity and do laceration to mark their love for someone. I just felt the same way people
do.

A Vain is about to start in the action a weak and a hard feelings, finding for something and misses something we can't change it. it's in the flow of the will a will that will surely remarks our self to see how it will flow in our life. some do react some just want to be alone. But? How will I find and place my self in a miserable life? dose it stand for something worth it or worthless? what bothers me the most is where to be happy in place of being a single and defined it to be happy?

I guess so it's in the flow of life and other says "GO WITH THE FLOW" (hahahah!!) yeah! right I should do so, normally and understand the way of life so be it...



No comments:

Post a Comment